Ready to hear something really huge? Reagan can come off of her vent some. She had her sleep study off of the vent and did wonderful all night, praise God! The Dr. came in and said let's unplug her! Huge. She has been off all day today and did very good until about 8:00 and she started getting really tired and desating so we hooked her back up so she can rest well. We were not expecting that at all. Maybe weaning her breath rate and pressure support, but never take her off! We never know what God has in store for us! His blessings are all around us everyday! Thanks to the wonderful Nurses and RT's for taking such good care of Reagan during our stay at the hosp. You are great.
Reagan still needs your prayers. She has reflux in her kidneys, I guess is the best way to describe it. She is having to take a daily maintenance antibiotic to try to prevent infection in her kidneys. They are going to test it again in January and see if it has improved. We are praying that it has, but if not, she will need to have surgery to reroute things into her bladder muscle. I know I am not explaining things very well, but bottom line is she is not draining her bladder and urine is going up instead of down causing urinary tract infections!
Please pray for Grayson McEvoy! Our friend in Utah. He is going to be going through a lot next week and needs our prayers. You can check out his website at www.provomiracles.com He is the cutest little guy and up until a few weeks ago just smiles about everything! We love him and his family dearly!
Thanks for the prayers! Have a blessed weekend!
McBride's
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
That is the best news that I have had for a long time! We hope that all go well with her kidneys. Mariann also has reflex and has had to take a daily antibiotic for the last 12 years. Some only need to take it for about a year and it will help! Miracle still happen for those that are not blessed to see them! We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.
I am so glad that I had the honor of charting on little Reagan the other day! I can't really say "take care of" since you all are so wonderful and do everything. It was a great night and I am glad that I was there to see her do so well!!!
We love you Reagan and pray daily for you to smile! You are one special angel. We sure miss you. Maybe we can talk your parents into moving to UTAH!!! Cute change to the blog, JER!
Post a Comment