Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pictures galore!!!










































































































Reagan had a wonderful day yesterday. Praise the Lord. She did alot of talking and smiling. We were going to try to go to church today on this cold cold day, but the choo choo called and I was not going to try to do it all by myself. But, we can praise God here for all of the wonderful things He has done!

Reagan has discovered a new movie. High School Musical. She loves it. I guess all the singing. And the fact that Brennen loves it. I think she watched it 3 times yesterday!
I couldn't decide which pictures to post, so I will just give you a bunch! Enjoy!




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey McBride family,
The pictures are great! We continue to pray for Reagan and your family. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving! Stay strong, fight HARD and always believe in the "miracles" of our Lord!!

John, Lynn, Riley & Logan
"The Tedder's"