We are truly blessed! I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! I know we are so very thankful for Reagan being here with us. We were not so sure how that was going to go in April, but thank you Jesus, she is here! Not always happy, but we are praying that will change. Please pray with us that she will soon be in happier spirits and know that she is loved and that we want her to be a part of everything! It is just taking time. Overall, she is doing good. She has an infection right now and on another round of antibotics but does not act like it is affecting her. Please remember to pray for her tests next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow! What a cute little... daddy you have! Reagan's smile will melt my heart every time! Brennen looks like he is having fun at least. I sure miss you guys and hope that we get to see you soon. Love to all-Tiff
Post a Comment