Reagan is doing great! There are just not enough words to explain how blessed we feel to have her. She has such a sweet spirit! Everyday with her is such a blessing! She is feeling good and we are thanking God for her continued healing! We are asking for another miracle with her neck, so that she does not have to endure anymore surgeries! God is in control!
She will soon be celebrating her 4th birthday! I can't believe it! She is truly a miracle child and we know God has great plans for her! Please leave her a Happy Birthday message and I will read them to her.
Jeri Ann
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
happy birthday reagan!! i hope you get some pretty nail polish! i miss your sweet face and your even sweeter voice! I love you!!
Happy Birthday Reagan! I hope your special day is filled with all the things you love, and lot's of them pink! You are such a fun, sweet girl!
-Megan (PCMC child life specialist)
Happy 4th Birthday Reagan! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family! You are such a strong and amazing little girl! Sonya sends you hugs!
I can not believe our girl is going to be 4 already. We hope she has a happy birthday. Hmmm, what kind of purple and pink make-up or bling can we buy for her. I guess I am going to get Becca to help me pick something out :) We love you Reagan.
i miss y'all!! when is the partay???
Happy Happy Birthday Reagan!!! Are you getting your Barbie Castle party? Have a great day!
Love you all!!
Hi! I completely understand how busy you must be with Reagan! I honestly have no idea where I find the time to blog! Haha! Sonya is just on her second cycle of PAM right now! We are on day 3 and I can't wait for it to be over! I haven't yet noticed a difference with the PAM, but our doctor says that we may see some improvement in a week or so and then again some more improvement after her next PAM cycle in just 8 more weeks. I'm excited to see how mobile she gets! That last femur break was really rough! She has been cast free for almost 6 weeks and has finally gone back to just crawling and sitting up. She was standing before the break, I'm hoping that it won't be too long before the PAM helps her out with that! I hope that things are going well! Keeping you in our prayers!
Happy Birthday Reagan !!!!!!
We love you and hope to see you soon! Have a Great Day --hope you get lots of presents and hugs and kisses. You are a Very Special Lil Girl who has touched so many lives-- God is working through you and in you sweetie ! Love and Hugs, Dav & Cindy Hall
Happy Birthday Reagan! Hope your day is fit for a princess!
Love, the Brimleys
Post a Comment