Hanging out with my Nana!(and my security washcloth!)
Acting silly with my big brother!
Princess Reagan!
Reagan has been doing good. No new medical updates. We have not had to go to Birmingham one time this month! Woo Hoo! Are we on vacation? She has two scheduled in October so we will be back on the road again soon. In the meantime, just enjoying the pretty weather!
She is four now! Thank you all for your sweet messages and cards and presents! She really enjoyed opening up her cards! She feels like a big girl when she gets mail. Thanks again!
Have a blessed week!
4 comments:
sooo cute!!
Great pictures! I'm glad to hear and see that she is doing sooo well!
I love the silly picture! Glad to hear she is doing so welL!
-Megan (PCMC Child life specialist)
Last night we had Kari Jobe at Church of the Highlands and when she sang Healer I thought of all my favorite kids at the hospital and it really renewed my spirit...seeing sick kids can get you in the wrong mindset sometimes..I didn't even realize it but if you havent heard of her or the song I totally want you to it's sooo good!!
Post a Comment