Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Reagan Faith!

Reagan is doing good. I have to share a cute story! We were talking about Jesus and Heaven and wondering what He and Heaven would look like! How wonderful, funny and innocent the mind of a four year old!

Reagan: Mommy, will there be a Rosie's in Heaven?

Me: Rosie's Cantino, the mexican place?

Reagan: Yea.

Me: I don't know, maybe.

Reagan: How will we get there. There won't be cars in Heaven!

Me: Maybe we will have cars.

Reagan: Cars can't float!

Reagan: Mommy, your earrings look like gum. Can I play with them?

End of that conversation! Just had to share! This is so typical Reagan and I love it! Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Mrs. Filly said...

lol i love it :)! if my husband gets his wish there will def. be mexican food in heaven :)!

Z said...

Kids say the darndest thing.