Saturday, October 16, 2010

Reagan is doing great. She started pre-k and loves it. Her nurse from home attends with her in case there are any trach emergencies. It is such a joy to see her enjoy it so much. The school has been wonderful to work with and we are so thankful for that! I went with her the first week and then last week, I actually left her!!!!! I was a nervous wreck but she did great! My house sure did get cleaned that day! LOL She is getting to learn her ABC's and 123's instead of her sats and oxygen levels!

She does have some thick secretions so please pray that this clears up and doesn't turn into an infection! We are praying that she continues to do well and her body can fight off bugs going around at school.

We are praising the Lord for all that He has done in Reagan's life so far. Two and half years ago we were told she may not be with us anymore! Wow, what a miracle she is!

I will post some cute pictures soon.

Love The McBride's

3 comments:

Mrs. Filly said...

i'm so happy to hear she's in school and loving it!! i'm sure they all love her!! she's soooo cute! glad to hear good news from you all!

Melissa Swartley said...

Wow! So glad to hear how well Reagan has been doing!!! Yay for Pre-school!!! I can imagine how nerve wracking of a day it must have been on your part! I am going to be a mess when Sonya starts going too, which is getting closer and closer! We will continue to keep Reagan in our prayers!!!

tasha said...

Hi,

This Kaya's mom. She is doing well. We are happy to see that things are going well with Reagan! In school! How blessed you are to have that working out so well!