Sorry for not having pictures. I promise the next time I write I will download some. Reagan has not been so great for the last few weeks. She has been to the dr.s 4 times in the last 2 weeks. She has had 2 rounds of IV antibotics trying to kill whatever it is that she has caught. Now she is taking one for yet another UTI. She has been running high fevers and just can't get comfortable. Poor Reagan. Please pray for her full recovery soon. I am stressed out when she feels so terrible and there is nothing I can do. It's been one of those weeks!
Daddy is not feeling too much better himself. We think he caught it from Reagan! Isn't it too early for everyone to be getting so sick??? Brennen is doing great. Little Monster at times, but doing great. He is still loving school and learning to read. We are so proud of him too!
Jeri Ann
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Reagan seems to be a very strong little girl and I hope that she makes a full recovery and continues to get better. That was a blessing that she was able to have her halo removed. I hope that she gets better. May God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment