Sunday, October 26, 2008

Better Days!

I hate to write and not say good things, but Reagan has just not been herself lately. She is not smiling much and she absolutely hates being off of her vent. She is happier when she is plugged up and the vent is doing everything for her. We have tried weaning her off at night but she does not tolerate it well. We end up hooking her back up so she can rest and us too! Please pray for better days!

3 comments:

McEvoy Family said...

we pray for Reagan at least a couple of times each day. We adore Reagan and want her to be happy. Alan and Jeri, you are amazing parents and I can't imagine the heartache you must feel somedays. We love you guys!

Lisa said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! I know that we are miles apart, but we are hoping that you know that we are standing beside you! Love the Vargas Family

Megan said...

I am sorry to hear that Reagan has not been feeling/acting herself! I know it must be super hard work to be taken off of the vent for any amount of time, so its a good possibility that is taking a part in her acting differently. Hang in there Reagan and family, things will get better!
-Megan, child life specialist PCMC