Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pictures


Our two precious angels!











Our little princess!



We had to have a little fun while we were at the hospital!! Go Mom!


Reagan after surgery. I had stuck tape on her forehead that read " Brittle Bones and Cervical Fusion"!! Just in case they forgot! They got a kick out of that.





Brennen and Reagan were watching tv together in the hospital.

Reagan before her surgery with that nasty NG tube hanging out of her nose! We are so glad we do not have to do that anymore!























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!! hope everything is going great!!:)

Mrs. Filly said...

those are soooo adorable! you've got toooo awesome kids right there!

Scarehaircare said...

It has been just over a year since we met you. YOu are still in our prayers constantly. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cute! It's amazing what these little ones are able to go through. I think they handle things better than most adults would! The doctors at Primary's have been wonderful. We've been very blessed to live so close. They've become a second family for us! We'll keep Reagan in our prayers!

Melissa Swartley said...

Great pic's!!! Reagan is such a cute tough cookie! I hope things are going good!

Brian Denton said...

She is so beautiful! Wonderful pictures of both your kids. I hope you all are having a great day.