This blog has been created for our precious angel, Reagan. She has been such a blessing to us and we want to share her story with others who love and are praying for her.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Surgery
Reagan is having her surgery tomorrow. Please pray for the dr.'s and that Reagan will have a smooth recovery. They said they would start at 7:30 and I am not sure how long it will take. I will try to update her blog tomorrow night.
I just read your blog right now, so I am pretty sure Reagan's surgery is done. but I will think good thoughts and pray for a healthy recovery! She is an amazing girl, and has such wonderful, supportive parents. You are all constantly in my thoughts and prayers. -Megan (PCMC child life specialist)
Hi! I'm Melissa mom to 3 girls. My youngest Sonya is 16 months old and has OI type 3/4 moderate. I came across your blog while searching for OI info. If you would like to visit our blog you are welcome http://www.swartley.blogspot.com We will be praying for Reagan!!!
It is a miracle that I was born okay with a last minute decision for a C-section. At three months old they realized I had a brittle bone disease, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and multiple broken ribs and other fractures. After a lot of procedures, countless broken bones, and abounding tender love, I am fighting for my life today, but always find a way to make everybody smile.
2 comments:
I just read your blog right now, so I am pretty sure Reagan's surgery is done. but I will think good thoughts and pray for a healthy recovery! She is an amazing girl, and has such wonderful, supportive parents. You are all constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
-Megan (PCMC child life specialist)
Hi! I'm Melissa mom to 3 girls. My youngest Sonya is 16 months old and has OI type 3/4 moderate. I came across your blog while searching for OI info. If you would like to visit our blog you are welcome http://www.swartley.blogspot.com
We will be praying for Reagan!!!
Post a Comment