Reagan is doing awesome! Praise God! She is moving her legs so often the doctors really don't know what to think about her. She amazes everyone. All of your prayers are lifting her and us up.
They have adjusted her vent settings a little because she is trying to breathe on her own a little. Another Thank you God! I don't think He is finished with her yet. They don't think she is taking big enough breaths but everyday she is doing a little bit better. We are starting our home vent training classes tomorrow. Allen will be here to take them with me and it should take about 4 weeks if we are fast learners! hopefully we will get to bring her home in a month or so! I know she will feel much more comfortable at home. Mommy too! Thanks again for all your prayers!
4 comments:
Hey there Sweet Reagan!! I love the pictures of you enjoying chocolate pudding and blowing bubbles!!! God is definitely working miracles in Room 552! We hope to visit this weekend. Love and Kisses !! Dav & Cindy
I have not spoke to you for a while and was excited that you had posted some pretty exciting things that Reagan is doing! We are glad to know that your family and friends are there to help you! I know that you are going to learn quickly how to work all the equipment that they are asking you to do! Good Luck! Love, Lisa Vargas
Praying for you in Haleyville, Al, Reagan! Stay strong and fight HARD, sweet girl!
The Tedder Family
John, Lynn, Riley and Logan
(friends of John King)
Reagan & family,
Home Sweet Home! So glad you are at home now. It was so nice meeting you all. We continue to think about you and pray for you daily. Stay strong and fight HARD!!
The Tedder Family
John, Lynn, Riley & Logan
Post a Comment