Monday, June 23, 2008

Reagan is still doing good. She squeezed my finger today.! What a blessing! The rehab doctors do not know what to think about all of her movements! Classes are going good, but slow. We are ready to come home! Tentative discharge is July 21st. We are hoping to speed things up. We'll see! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

The Brimleys said...

We are glad to hear that Reagan is doing so well. Give us a buzz when you get a chance. We're praying for you.
Love the Brimleys!

Debbie said...

Hey it sounds like the spirit of the LORD is in the room 552...man what blessing this child is to those that know her and those who have heard about her thru this blog. Prayers are being answered and angels are cheering for this little girl on earth. Ask and you shall receive--seek and you WILL find.....Amazing Grace is all I can say.

Love you,

Elliott and Debbie &
"All the Belgreen Gang"

Scarehaircare said...

We know what to think about all those movements - PRAYER WORKS! Not to mention the army of angles surrounding that sweet girl. Great news, thanks for sharing.

Megan said...

McBride family:
WOW! WOW, WOW, WOW! Yay for Reagan! I was amazed to read that she is moving on her own! I knew she was strong, but this is just awesome! I think about you guys a lot, and I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well. Reagan is such an amazing child, I think everyone who knows her is blessed, I certainly know I am! I wish that I was there to hear her talk and see her move and smile! Jeri Ann stay strong, your loving support has really helped Reagan, I am sure of it!!! Reagan keep up the good work you are a tough bugger! Keep showing those doc's and nurses that you are tougher than they can ever imagine! You truly are a very special girl! Brennen I hope you are having a fun summer, I know it is very hard to be away from mommy and reagan so much. You are one amazing brother and boy as well. Keep playing with Reagan cause you make her smile and heal too! Love the updates, can't wait for more!
*Megan, Child life specialist, primary children's

trish said...

Rachelle has kept us updated but I'm glad to be able to see updated photos and read your comments. This really brings home the meaning of "God is good, All the time" to me. Your situation and the way your faith shines through is touching so many people. We will keep you all on our church prayer list and in our personal prayers. Thank you for the gift of sharing!
Blessings to you all!
Trish Alvis (Mike's wife)