Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Discharge Date!!!!

Hello! Things here are going good! Other than not wanting to eat, Reagan is doing great! She just doesn't have an appetite. We are not sure where she gets that. Allen and I are just eating double for her!! Ha! It could be a neurological thing but maybe not. I am hoping she will start eating again when we get home. Speaking of home, we are coming home on the 14th!! Two weeks from yesterday! Anyone who wants to be at the house to welcome Reagan home is invited. Not exactly sure what time we will be arriving via ambulance but will update everyone as soon as we have a discharge time. I am hoping to be leaving the hospital no later than noon. We will just have to see how anxious they are for us to leave that day! Reagan is looking forward to it. She wants everyone to have pink and purple balloons and marshmallows! If she gets sad we just start talking about her going home party!! Two of her nurses that she just loves may be following us home. Phoebe and Savannah. They adore Reagan and she adores them.
She still continues to amaze everyone. A cute story... Last Monday Reagan and I were playing and I ask her to squeeze my finger. She did!! Praise God. Allen was on his way to B'ham so I called to tell him the good news! He said that he had just finished praying and was going to ask God to show him more and to help Reagan do even more, but he just stopped and thought, No, God, your will be done. Wow! He didn't even have to ask God, He just did! Needless to say he was very excited!
Brennen is doing good! He is still hanging out with friends and family but seems to be doing ok with everything. I will update later.

Daddy, Mommy and Reagan

3 comments:

Tim Kent said...

We wanted you to know that you have all been in our prayers. Weare so happy to hear that she is doing so great. We have been keeping up with her progress from your blogs. We wanted you know that if there is anything at all that any of you need, please feel free to call Tim or myself and we would be happy to help out if we can. You can email us at:
tim.kent@comcast.net
I usually check it daily!.
Tim and Stephanie Kent

Poole's said...

Hey Reagan and family! This is Jennifer, Gracie's mom! This is so funny that I stumbled onto your webpage off of Logan Tedder's caringbridge page! It has been really good getting to know you while we have been in the hospital together! I am praying for a full recovery for Reagan! And for you, all of her family as you endure this journey!! See you next week!

Poole's said...

Hey, Jennifer again, I meant to give you Gracie's webpage! www.caringbridge.org/gracieannpoole