Well, it is looking like we are going home Monday! Hallelujah and praise God! Answered prayer. We are so excited. Reagan is off of her IV antibotics and will be going home on oral antibotics for several more days. We are praying that she stays healthy and will not have to come back to Birmingham until October! Then prayfully she will get her princess halo off! That will make things a whole lot easier! We are praying that soon after that she will continue to get stronger and ween of her ventilator.
We have made some friends here. Gracie Poole is one of them. Her website is www.caringbridge.org/visit/gracieannpoole.org. Her family is so precious! She has four brothers and sisters that are so sweet. Please pray for Gracie!
Reagan's nurses and RT's are so awesome. They had Reagan a surprise going home party tonight complete with pink and purple ballons! We thought it was so sweet because they had everything Reagan enjoys. They gave her tons of playdough, braclets, fingernail polish, princess tiera, dora towel set, and a dora toy holder! They had her a beautiful cake and m-n-0 cookies! Have they gotten to know Reagan or what! We are overwelmed at the thoughtfullness! Reagan didn't say much during her party, but afterwards she was telling us all about it. Reagan makes friends everywhere she goes!
The ambulance should be here at noon on Monday to carry us home! I will try to update if anything changes. Thanks for the continued prayers and please continue to remember us when we get home. I know it is going to be a new challange. I may not have as much time to update when we get home. We were going to have 24 hour nursing but the nursing company is not staffed so we will be going home with no help! I can't believe there is such a shortage in nursing. We may get some help later but no guarantees! Oh well, everything will work out alright. Who needs sleep, right?
Allen, Jeri Ann and Reagan
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PRAISE GOD ! ! !
We are so excited to know you are coming home! I know you will be so glad to be home, but also Jeri &Allan I can only imagine the overwhelming tasks before you. I am praying that the Lord will give you HIs peace and His wisdom in knowing He will be there all along the way--look at all He Has DONE !! Reagan is a Miracle!! All our love and I will volunteer to help on the weekends-just let me know when. Can't wait to see ya at home----all our love, Cindy & David Hall
I am so happy for all of you that you are getting to go home! I know it is past due! I have no doubt that Reagan will be in perfect hands with you and Alan as her parents, and the grandmothers, etc.... You seem like such a great, loving, Chrisitan family! Reagan couldn't be in a better family, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!
We have enjoyed getting to know you and your family while we have been in the hospital together! Let's make sure to keep in touch! Email me your phone #'s when you can! I wish you all the best of luck, and know that you will continue to remain in our prayers! We still pray for complete healing for Reagan!
Love, Jennifer & all the Poole's
Post a Comment