
BROTHER DAVID CLOWNING AROUND WITH ME AT THE HOSPITAL!!

GOING ON OUR HOSPITAL IN-HOUSE TRIP AFTER TRAINING CLASSES

DUPLICATE AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT OFF!!

REAGAN AND BRENNEN ON OUR FIRST DAY AT HOME! PRAISE GOD!

THE DAY WE CAME HOME! HOW WONDERFUL

WONDERFUL NURSE PHOEBE!! WE LOVE HER! SHE REALLY TOOK UP TIME WITH REAGAN!

I LOVE MY DADDY AND MY PRINCESS CROWN!!!

LOOK AT ME HOLD MY HIGHLIGHTER! AND THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I WOULD NEVER MOVE... GOD HAD OTHER PLANS FOR ME!!!!!!!!! PRAISE HIM FOR ALL OF REAGAN'S MOVEMENT!!!!

BROTHER DAVID HOLDING MY CLOWN NOSE ON!!
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS. REAGAN IS DOING WELL. NOT EATING MUCH AT ALL BUT MAYBE SHE WILL LATER WHEN SHE GETS HER HALO OFF!
6 comments:
Hey there Sweet Reagan ! Sure hope to see you soon! So glad your home and doing well. Hope you have a blessed week. Love and Kisses to you, Dav& Cindy Hall
We are so glad you all are home. May God continue to bless all of you. Your family continues to have our thoughts and prayers for more wonderful miracles! Much love, Larry and Annette
It's so great to see new pictures!!! I'm glad that everything is going so well!!! Miss you guys!
Great to see some new pics! I am glad that ya'll are settling in at home! I know it must be such a relief to be home! I am glad that Reagan is doing good! I am sure the eating will come with time, she has been through alot!
Good luck, and we will continue to pray for Miss Reagan! Madie and Nicholas were looking at the pics with me, and they loved them! Madie said she wished she could see Reagan! And Nicholas said, Show me Reagan again!! They obviously miss her!! HAHA
Love, Jennifer
www.caringbridge.org/gracieannpoole
it's great to see reagan so happy and at home! i'll keep you all in my prayers! see you in october :)respiratory-courtney :)!
Woo-hooo Reagan! Fasting and prayer WORKS! We are so happy that you are home and hope you grow stronger. WE pray for you every day and thanks God for His tender mercies.
Much love from Lauren and her mom (your PCMC ICU roomies)
Post a Comment