Wednesday, August 13, 2008
TRIP TO ER!
Well, as if Reagan needed anything else, she had to take a trip to the Emergency Room last night! She was being pushed in her wheelchair inside the house, when all of a sudden boom! Reagan hit the floor. Slid out of her wheelchair and hit the door and the ceramic tile! All I can say is THANK YOU GOD FOR WATCHING OVER REAGAN!!!!! That is the only way she was not completely broken up! They did a CT scan and didn't see anything alarming, but they are not familiar with Reagan or pediatrics. I think they would have been able to tell if anything in her skull were fractured. Her doctor in Utah is out of town until the 25th and the lady in charge of everything in Birmingham is out of the office until tomorrow. Crazy! She is doing well, we would just like for someone that has seen her before to review the scans and give us their opinion. Thank God Allen was here. He rode to the ER with her via ambulance. She is doing well. Please continue to pray that she gets stronger everyday. We have a tentative date of Oct. 7 to go back to B'ham and remove the halo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW, sorry to hear about your excitement...but like you said God is with her so keep that smile on your face..tell her we are gearing up to walk in her honor on the 23rd
we hope that she can come, we have a ambulance and crew ready if you are wanting to bring her, they have said she would have their service all day to go where ever she wants to go. So think about it and let me know. We have ordered shirts for the walk, I got enough for parents, grandmothers, uncle, aunt that will be walking.
awww rea rea!! Its Ms Jill from Childern's!! I am soo sorry you had to go through that!! but God is with you and bigger than any problem you have! I have you in my prayers and cannot wait to see you in OCT!!! yayyayay:)
oh my goodness I'll definitely pray that reagan quits acting like a race car driver and flying around the house:) very glad to hear that she's doing well despite her fall!
respiratory-courtney! :)
Praying for all of you, I am so thankful we have a God who is all knowing and all powerful. He is constantly watching over the McBride house and know Reagan is the apple of His eye. All our love and prayers, Cindy Hall
Praise the Lord, He had his hand on Reagan!! So glad that everything looked good to them. Continuing to pray for you all! Miss you!!!
Hey guys! So sorry to hear about your ER visit! I am so glad that Reagan is ok though, that is a definite miracle!! It was good to talk to you last week, Jeri Ann! I hope things are going better now! I continue to pray for Reagan and all of you! Call me when you get a few minutes to chat!Love ya, Jennifer
Reagan is still in our prayers. I hope they don't find anything wrong when they review the scans.
Oct.7th is a very lucky day as its my 40th bday! Only good things can happen on that day.
Much love to you all!
Post a Comment