Thursday, August 28, 2008

Praise the Lord! Reagan's spine is fused! Dr. Brockmeyer, the neuro in Utah, looked at the scans from the ER a few weeks ago and said it was a solid fusion! The halo can come off. She is fused from her skull to her thoraic spine. We are trying to line things up with B'ham so not excatly sure when it will come off, but hopefully sooner than Oct. 6th now! I can't wait to hold her again!!! We are praying all goes well and we have a quick stay and back home again. She will have to go back to B'ham in Oct for another PAM treatment that she gets once every 3 months for her bones, along with many other tests, but hopefully that will just be a day or two at the most. Thanks for checking in.
Jer

8 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Hooray for Reagan! God hears and answers prayers. What a blessing this news is.

Mary said...

Great news!!!! I hope that means that she can get it off sooner!!!I know you are all so excited.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! So glad to hear the great news! So will you be getting out of the halo any sooner? I hope so! I know how you feel about wanting to hold her! I remember that feeling all to well with Gracie! Won't be long now! Hope all else is going well! Love you!
Jennifer

Jami said...

I am so happy to hear the the halo can come off! I haven't been able to check updates for a while, due to being out of commission myself, so I was thrilled to see the news and the beautiful pictures of Reagan!
Best of luck!
Jami (one of Reagan's PCMC nurses)

~Samantha~ said...

Great News!! I'll be thinking of and praying for you guys!!

Sam

Debbie said...

I will update everyine at church tonight, PRAISE THE LORD HE IS SO GOOD. We are all praying for her at Shoal's Church of Christ, WED. NIGHT LADIE'S CLASS, we always make her a special request in our prayers and hearts. Reagan is GOD's servant to led many of us HOME TO HIM.

Love you all,

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! JeriAnn I am so sorry that we ended up missing you at Children's Monday!! I would have love to have seen ya'll! I hope everything went well with Reagan's appointment? Call me again sometime soon so we can chat and catch up! Maybe next time ya'll are at Children's we can meet somewhere and at least have lunch and visit!
Love ya! Jennifer
www.caringbridge.org/gracieannpoole

Mary said...

It was so great to see you all the other day!!! I haven't worked evening shift in a while so it was a nice coincidence!!! Congratulations!!! Reagan looks great!!!