Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a Wonderful Day!!!

Reagan got to see trees today! The things we sometimes take for granted! Easter Seals Rehab had their first ever walk a thon to raise money for the wonderful services they provide and Reagan got to be there! Med Call ambulance service came to the house and carried her to the park. It was so good for her to be out. It was a perfect day! Not too hot! I think she really enjoyed it and afterwards she got to go to McDonald's! We are always pretending like we are going there but she really got to go today. The first time she has been anywhere besides the hospital since April 24! She was smiling so big while she ate her french fries! She always brings a smile to everyones face! What a blessing she is. Allen got to be there! Brennen walked also! I think he had a good time walking for his sissie! They raised over $27,000! Wow! It has been a great day! We are praying and looking forward to Oct. 6th! I will try to put pictures of the walk on the site sometime tomorrow! Thanks for checking in!
Jeri Ann and Reagan

2 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Somewhere I missed the news that Reagan's swallowing reflex came back. That is great news (and what is better Mc D's french fries?)

Can't wait to see the pictures. God bless your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear this news! I know it must have been so exciting for all of you to be able to get our with Miss Reagan! Bless her little heart! I am glad she is doing good! I can't for October 6, for ya'll! I know that will be a huge milestone! We are planning to have Gracie Ann a big "welcome home/birthday part" sometime in October! Are ya'll up for a B'ham visit? We would love to see you all, and the kids would be thrilled to see Reagan! Talk to you soon! Love you, Jennifer