Hi! Reagan is still doing great! She has tolerated everything they have given her through her new g-tube. She has not had any pain medication since Tylenol on Thursday! What a trooper. She is truly amazing! She has such a high tolerance to pain. I keep asking her if her mouth or tummy is sore and she tells me no! Thank you God for blessing her with that ability to fight off pain!
We are loving the g-tube. We just open the button and stick her medicine down so she doesn't have to taste the yucky stuff. She has already gained a couple of pounds since we have been here. As a friend of mine says of her daughter, we may have to put her on the Jenny Craig diet before too long!!! Just Kidding! I know she needed to gain several pounds. She is still sleeping right now and I am just waiting to see the Dr. so he will discharge us! Pray that all goes well!
I tried again to download some pictures, not sure why it will not let me. I have some of the cutest pictures to show. I will try later!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have been WAITING to hear how things were going! In my heart I was sure they would be fine! What an amazing girl miss Reagan is! It is because her family is such AMAZING teachers! You guys are great and we can't wait to see you. I am going to call soon. We love you and I can't wait to see the little chubbers!
I am so glad that things are going well and hope that you get discharged soon. I hope that you all have a great evening and smile a lot. Thank you Jesus for enabling Reagan and her family to be so strong.
So glad things are going so good! I told you that you would love that g-tube!!! Am I correct to assume you are referring to my little chunk when you say she had to go on "Jenny Craig"? HAHA I hope and pray that Reagan will fly with her growth now! I am glad that she handles it all so well, aren't kids amazing to just go through as much as they do and bounce right back?? Better yet, Isn't GOD amazing?? GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!! I hope ya'll are home by now, and call me when you get a chance! Love ya, Jennifer
YEA REAGAN !!! So glad your home and that you are doing so well. Your dad called and gave us an update last night and we were so glad to hear from ya. Hope to see you soon, Love and Kisses, Praying for you daily, Dav & Cindy Hall
I am so glad to hear that everything went well! I hope the G-tube continues to be awesome, as I am sure it will be! I could tell Reagan was a strong amazing little girl from the first day I met her, so it does not suprise me she is conquering this round of hospitalizations so well! I am very excited to see the pictures, I hope the computer works soon!
-Megan, Child life specialist PCMC
info on osteogenesis imperfecta here - Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Post a Comment