Things are going good here. Reagan is a trooper. She just smiles all the time and MOVES! She is still amazing us. She is getting use to her nurses and talks to them alot now! So cute! They have fallen in love with her. How could you not, right? Allen and I started the home vent training classes this week! Probably about four more weeks of learning! We do Mon., Tues., Wed. or Tues., Wed., Thur., however Allen's work schedule falls. Allen is being a good nurse. He successfully cathed Reagan on his first try! Go Daddy! Go Daddy! He was very proud of himself. He is kidding with all of the nurses and making them think he is drinking the pee pee and really it is apple juice! Sick sense of humor! He thinks he is so funny!!! The nurses think he is crazy!!!!
Love,
Allen, Jeri Ann and Reagan
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep up the sense of humor! I love it. I am glad to see you guys smiling! Love ya, Lisa
What a funny thing to do to the nurses...your sense of humor is a blessing to them as well as your family...glad to hear everything is sounding so positive, your are all in our prayer....GOD IS SO GOOD.
Debbie
Hello Jeri Ann and family. This is Stephanie, your Mom's friend from Dr. Rowan's office. She gave me the website so I could write you. Reagan Faith is beautiful and your son is adorable! I know you both feel blessed to have great children and they are blessed to have you as parents. You are inspiring to all of us, who take many things for granted, and I thank you for that. Our prayers are with you all.
Sincerely,
Stephanie
Reagan,
We are praying so HARD for you! You are one tough little girl. Fight HARD, God isn't finished with you yet! Mom & Dad, we are also praying for you.
Lynn Tedder
Haleyville, AL
Post a Comment