Monday, July 7, 2008
Delay!
We may not get to come home on Monday! Reagan has a UTI. They are starting antibiotics tonight and will see how she responds! I am discouraged! I was looking forward to the 14th. I know Reagan is ready to go home. Oh, well!! I will update in a few days and let everyone know when we will get to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Girls, you just hang in there for a little while longer, GOD is in this and YOU know it will be OK..just talk to him about your let down he will handle it for you. JeriAnn you are such a wonderful Chrisitan Mom, you are a light to all of us here that are praying for all of you, just hold your head up and know that GOD is with you always.
I Love You,
Debbie
Hey there Reagan :) Sure will be glad to have you all home and come see you--I have you some things since our last visit. Can't wait to see your sandbox and your room. All our love and prayers, Cindy Hall
Sweet Reagan,
I came by to see you today. You looked like a little sleeping princess. I hope we can meet one day soon. Logan wants to meet you too. You stay strong and fight hard!! We will be praying so very hard for you!
Lynn Tedder
caringbridge.org/visit/logantedder
Bummer on the delay! I am sure that is frustrating for you, Allen, and Reagan! Dang UTI's! Poor Reagan. I hope that the antibiotics start working fast and that she heals quickly so she is able to go home on Monday! Jeri Ann and Allen, a good book I think you would enjoy is called The Shack by William P. Young. It is a story about a father and his struggle with God after he loses his daughter. It is a wonderful story and really speaks the word of God. I think you would both appreciate it! I hope all is going well, and hopefully Monday you will be able to see your home! Keep up the strong work Reagan!
~Megan (child life specialist, Primary Children's)
Post a Comment