It is good to be home. Things are just a little busy around here now. Allen had to go back to work on Friday! Just not enough of Mommy to go around! We can do it cause things are just more comfortable in your own environment! The nursing agency called on Friday and we may be getting some part time help. That would be great but I am sure it will be hard to adjust to someone else taking care of Reagan . Especially if I am home, but I know that Brennen needs me too! She is doing well! She is eating better and smiling a whole lot! She is sleeping well for the most part and so far, praise God, no trach emergencies! She is a little bit mixed up on her days and nights! Maybe she will get back on schedule soon Please pray that her bones are fusing and that her neck will be strong so her halo can come off in October. We are praying that she can be weaned off of the vent some too! Thank you everyone for your prayers and all the support. We love you and the homecoming was wonderful.
Reagan is one of the Easter Seals walk-a-thon ambassadors. Her picture is too cute. Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend the walk-a-thon since we are homebound until October, but anyone that would like to participate or donate I am sure they would greatly appreciate it. Reagan gets her physical therapy from Easter Seals and they are just wonderful. We hope to start back once she gets out of her halo! I have got some really cute pictures that I hope I can download soon.
All for now,
Jeri
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey guys!!! I have been looking on here several times a day, waiting to see an update!! Great to here one, and I am so glad everything is going good! I know you are glad to be back home! I am glad Reagan has adjusted to being back home again! I will pray that you are able to get some nursing help soon too! Sorry I haven't called yet, I have thought about it several times, but I knew how busy you all must be! So I thought I would give you a chance to settle in, before I call! Good luck, and I will call in a few days! Know that we are praying for you all still!
We are still in B'ham, we are supposed to decide today what to do for sure! We are leaning towards transfer, so I will update the site when we decide!
Love, Jennifer
www.caringbridge.org/gracieannpoole
Congrats Reagan and family! It must be so nice to be home, although I am sure it will take some getting used to! It is so good to hear that Reagan is smiling and eating, keep your spirits up Reagan! I have been praying that you would all get to go home smoothly, and it sounds like so far it has been. I bet Reagan loves being back in her home and getting to be taken care of by only her loving parents. I hope you are all doing well and let me know if you need anything...whether ideas to help Reagan express herself or fun craft ideas she can do with you!
yay for reagan!
*Megan (Child life specialist, Primary Children's)
Congrats on the homecoming! It was a long time coming. I really love hearing the updates on little Reagan. There are a lot of us in Utah that fell in love with your little girl! I wish you all of the best and will keep you in my thoughts often.
Yeah!!
Jami
(one of Reagan's night nurses at PCMC)
Hi REAGAN and Family, So glad you guys are home. I can only imagine how relieved you all are. I will try to come over soon, school is fixing to start back and things will hopefully slow down and get us back on a schedule. Give Reagan lots of Kisses and know that we pray daily for her. All our love, David & Cindy Hall
Hello sweetheart!!! It's your other aunt Jessi were are very happy that you are home and we all know that everyday you get stronger and stronger. God has brought you so far and I feel very blessed to know some like you. JerriAnn i wish i had half of your strength i just don't know how that you do it. Mason says to tell his girlfriend hi and he sends you a big kiss!! :) We love you all very much. See you guys soon
Post a Comment