Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nothing too new to report! White blood count is down to 12.5 actually, but she is not out of here yet! Her CRP and sedrate are still high meaning she still has some inflammation somewhere. Allen and I have been asking them for weeks to just CT her whole body the next time they take her down to scan the belly! They tell us no, no need for that right now! So yesterday, she goes for another CT of her BELLY. Guess what they tell me yesterday afternoon? We are going to CT her neck tomorrow! We are just the parents so what do we know, right? Can you sense the frustration?

Overall she is feeling and looking much better. I know she is getting tired of being here. We were looking out the window yesterday and we could see the cars leaving the parking deck. It was about the time people were getting off work so I mistakenly tell her that they were going home. She then says "when are we going home?" Broke my heart. I can't tell her when because I have no idea! I wish I knew! She is such a sweetie! I hope the next time I post I will be feeling much better! Today is just one of those days! I am praying for strength today! Thanks for the prayers.

Love,
Jeri Ann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeriann--Hang in there-- Keep Believing and if you have to tell yourself over and over--We are going HOME !! Because soon you both are -- Love you wish I could do more--but will continue praying and petitioning for sweet Reagan!!
Love and Hugs, Cindy

Melissa Swartley said...

I can imagine the crazy frustration! Oh geez, I can hear your heart breaking after a question like that! Hang in there! We are still praying daily for Reagan! Sending many hugs!