This blog has been created for our precious angel, Reagan. She has been such a blessing to us and we want to share her story with others who love and are praying for her.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Reagan is doing well. Thank you Jesus! These photos were taken a few days after surgery when the swelling had gone down some, believe it or not, and some of the ivs were gone Thanks for the continued prayers. I will post some of her smiling and fully clothed later.
I hadn't been on to check your blog for a little while, and it sounds like you all have had quite the long ride! I am SO glad to hear that Reagan is doing better. She is in my thoughts and prayers constantly, and I will pray that things continue to go upwards for all of you! Your strength as a family never ceases to amaze me! -Megan, Child Life Specialist PCMC
Praising God that you are Home !! God is in control and we are believing for Godly wisdom and knowledge for mommy and daddy. You guys are the Best Parents !! Keep Believing !! We will come see you soon. Love you, David & Cindy
It is a miracle that I was born okay with a last minute decision for a C-section. At three months old they realized I had a brittle bone disease, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and multiple broken ribs and other fractures. After a lot of procedures, countless broken bones, and abounding tender love, I am fighting for my life today, but always find a way to make everybody smile.
3 comments:
I hadn't been on to check your blog for a little while, and it sounds like you all have had quite the long ride! I am SO glad to hear that Reagan is doing better. She is in my thoughts and prayers constantly, and I will pray that things continue to go upwards for all of you! Your strength as a family never ceases to amaze me!
-Megan, Child Life Specialist PCMC
Praising God that you are Home !! God is in control and we are believing for Godly wisdom and knowledge for mommy and daddy. You guys are the Best Parents !! Keep Believing !! We will come see you soon. Love you, David & Cindy
Thank God that she is alive after that surgery. I will pray for her and the family.
Post a Comment