Praise God they do not feel like the infection is in her hardware! They were able to tell this from the CT scan they took today! Yeah!
The surgeons do not feel like they need to drain her belly again. Three or four times is enough ---what we thought too! So, the dr. is trying to work us up a schedule that we could go home on. He feels like she could be on antibiotics for a month or more! Right now, she is taking 4 or 5 at all times of the day! We have to arrange our walks around her IV antibiotics so I am not pushing her, the vent and the IV pole! He was going to see if we could do them every twelve hours instead of about every two hours! Crazy! I guess I will see what they have come up with tomorrow! Hopefully we will get to go home sooner than later. I told him that the 14th would be good. That is when we went home last year!! Not sure if it will happen that soon but it couldn't hurt to put that out there!
I wish everyone could see her right now. She is eating a big ol choc. chip cookie that her nurse Savannah gave her and humming while she is eating! The cutest thing! She comes alive at this time of the night! Just when everyone else is ready to call it a day, Reagan's personality comes out!!!! Oh well, now she is wanting a popsicle! Duty calls! Ha!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
REAGAN! You make me want to:
a.) be a movie
b.) wear clothes to look like sleeping beauty, snow white..whatever will get your attention!
c.) paint your nails everyday
d.) record your voice and make it my ringtone
e.) come to work more often!
I love you!!! I don't care that you only talk to me a little bit because it's worth the few words I get. I am upset you come alive when I LEAVE but I realize I have to share you with everyone else that works here so I'll survive!
You are the cutest girl I've ever met!!!
Yeah!!! We are so happy things are looking up. It was great to talk to you Jeri. We'll talk again soon.
Love from The Brimleys
Reagan --YEAH ! ! So glad all is going well and that hopefully you will be HOME in a few days!!! I can't wait to come see you and the thought of you humming and eating the cookie is such joy ! Love and Hugs, Dav & Cindy
I miss you already miss reagan!! i love you! hope you had the most wonderful stroll around the neighborhood when you got home! if not go soon! see you in a few weeks for A VISIT not a stay!
Post a Comment