Friday, July 17, 2009
We are home Praise God! She made it home Tuesday around 5:30 pm. Sorry I have not made time to update. We are still adjusting to being home! She is doing good and we are still waiting to hear from Dr. Brockmeyer in Utah to see if we are going to have to fly out for more neck surgery. I will update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sooooo glad to hear this!!! We just got back from Sonya's first Pamidronate infusion cycle so I'm trying to catch up in blog world. I bet you are all so happy to be in the comfort of your own home again! Yay Reagan! What a tough cookie she is! I hope things go well getting adjusted to being home again and that Reagan continues to do better and better each day! We are still holding her in our prayers! What a sweetheart! Hugs!
PRAISING GOD !! So glad your Home !! Hope to see you this weekend ! Love and Hugs, Dav & Cindy
Welcome Home!!!! We are so happy for you. Let us know if you have to come back to Utah and we will be sure to get together with you.
Love, The Brimleys
Post a Comment