This blog has been created for our precious angel, Reagan. She has been such a blessing to us and we want to share her story with others who love and are praying for her.
Allen, Jeri Ann, Brennan, and of course Reagan. I am praying for all of you. I know it's trying, but there is nothing too big for our God. Love, Lisa Knight
It is a miracle that I was born okay with a last minute decision for a C-section. At three months old they realized I had a brittle bone disease, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and multiple broken ribs and other fractures. After a lot of procedures, countless broken bones, and abounding tender love, I am fighting for my life today, but always find a way to make everybody smile.
1 comment:
Allen, Jeri Ann, Brennan, and of course Reagan. I am praying for all of you. I know it's trying, but there is nothing too big for our God. Love, Lisa Knight
Post a Comment