Well, Reagan had been having a few good days. Friday and Saturday she ate a little from a spoon. She seemed to be pretty comfortable considering everything. Today she is crying! No sound is coming out but tears are rolling down her cheeks and she is making the cry face! We are trying to soothe her but I think she is realizing that things are just not the same and she is not at home! She has sores all in her mouth and they are not sure what caused them so she is not wanting to eat anything. I am assuming they feel like my mouth does when I have an ulcer. Her fever has went away but now it is low. They have mentioned what could possibly be causing her fever to rise and fall, but I am not smart enough to remember the name. Not sure if that is what it is though! We are not sure when they may be flying her to Birmingham. I do not want them to move her until they are absolutely sure the halo will not fall off again and her vitals are looking good.
Allen and I are taking classes to learn how to take care of her trec! How scary is that? I am not so sure how good I will be at that. I almost stopped breathing when I had to do it yesterday. We have had three classes and will have another one tomorrow. I had never seen one before. Wish I still had never had to see one. I know Reagan does too!!!! Prayerfully she will start breathing on her own and when her halo comes off so will the trec. We are praying for a miracle. Please God, show Reagan a miracle!
Brennen is doing ok. My wonderful Mom flew in on Thursday and surprised me! She is awesome. She has had Brennen since then trying to occupy him. That took some stress off of me and Allen. They are flying out on Tuesday morning so please be in prayer for a safe flight. Mom is flying out on Wed. It looks like I will probably fly back with Reagan on med flight whenever that shall be.
Thanks for the prayers, cards, and calls. I love y'all. Sorry I am not very good at returning calls.
Jeri Ann and Allen
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
We are still praying for a miracle Jeri Ann! Sounds like things are improving little by little! What would we do without our mommies!? I'm so glad Jeanie was able to surprise you and help you guys out with Brennen!! He's welcome to come to our house some and Linzie and Taylor Beth can keep him entertained I'm sure..haha
Happy Mother's Day!
Love you!
Monica
Jeri Ann, Hugs. We are all praying for Reagan, you, Allen and Brennen. We love you guys and if there is anything at all you need tat we can do for you guys please let us know. Love you guys lots.
Lin, Sandy and the crew
Dear Allan& JeriAnn, Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Kiss sweet Reagan for us and know she is constantly in our prayers. We stand with you in agreement for A Miracle ! All our love, David&Cindy
Happy Mother's Day Jeri Ann! We had a special prayer today in Sunday School for Reagan and the whole family. We are praying for that miracle. It breaks my heart that she is crying....I will pray for comfort for our little angel. I hope she can continue to eat and build her strength. Hugs to everyone!
Love, Dave, Shelle & Chase
Lord we praise you for what you have done for Brennon and what you are doing for little Raegan.
Our Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus, we ask for breath for little Raegan. Lord you breathed our first breath in us and you can restore Raegans. Lord will you breathe for her? Lord we ask for a healing of her little mouth. We ask that you secure the halo so that it stays in place. We lift JeriAnne and Alan to you Father, please meet their needs. Show yourself to them Lord that they may know your love. In Jesus name
we praise you for all that you have done and are doing! amen
Prayers for Reagan are flowing up all accross the SHoals. People are praying and will continue praying for Reagan's recovery and for you and Allen to have strenth and unbounding faith. God is awesome and He has his hands on Reagan. He blesses Brennan also!
MAy God Bless your family,
Vicki Weatherby
Good Monday Morning,
I hope that today will be a good day for all of you, I am praying for the flight for Brennen and Alan, Jeannie and praying especially for the MED FLIGHT for you and our sweet little girl. I know that God is looking down on all of you and directing your lives.
Jeri you just keep looking to HIM for your strength and HE will see you thru. Your faith and strength have been an inspiritation to me for a long time now, you and Alan are a beacon of light to all that know you. We Love You So Very Much.
Our Love in Christ,
Elliott and Debbie
& all the Belgreen Gang
Just wanted you to know that I am praying for your whole family. I am friends with Tommy and Martha Wilson. All of you are on the prayer list here at Woodward Avenue Baptist. BLESSINGS!!!
Carla Booker
Hey, JeriAnn and Allan,
This is Jami, one of Reagan's night nurses. I'm so glad that you let me know about this blog so that I can follow Reagan's journey. I will be praying for Reagan's recovery and safe return to Alabama. She has been an absolute joy to care for. She is a "one of a kind" child, and you all are a "one in a million" family. Take care and hang in there.
Hugs!
Jami
Allen and Jeri Ann: Thinking of you all every day and hoping Reagan will improve as the days go by. Glad to hear Brennan's feeling better! Stay strong!! Erika Gautney
Hi Jeri Ann, Allen, Reagan, and Brennen,
I am sorry to hear that Reagan has mouth sores, that really is a bummer! I know from experience that mouth sores are pretty uncomfortable and I understand why Reagan doesn't feel up to eating anything! I hope the sores go away soon so you can enjoy some more chocolate pudding, Reagan! It's good to hear that you are generally doing pretty well still, Reagan, you are such a strong girl! Hang in there Jeri Ann and Allen, you are both such comforts and supports to Reagan, and I know this time is so difficult for all of you! I hope to check in with you tomorrow!
Good thoughts your way,
Megan (child life specialist)
Hey guys
We are all thinking of you at all times. Jess came and gave us an update on Friday and Paula has been good to call. Tell Reagan that the fish in the lobby are waiting for her and Brennan!
Love
DBL, Marg, Marla, Kerry, Monique, Reeda, Diane and Robin
xoxoxo
My name is April Gibson and my mom Vicki works with Jessica. My mom has been keeping me updated on your precious little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope that someday very soon your little girl gets the miracle she deserves.
April Gibson
Post a Comment