We are going to Birmingham tomorrow! Scared! The plane should be here at noon and we should be in Birmingham by 6. Pray Pray Pray! Also, pray hard for Grayson McEvoy. He will be having another surgery on Tuesday. He's a trooper. He has been through so much in his 6 months and still looks at you and smiles. Stay strong Tiffany! I love you and will miss you so much. You will have to come to Alabama and visit!
Thanks again Shannon for the blog. It has been very helpful. I will keep praying for Charlie. He and Aubrey are precious little angels!
Mom is flying back with us med flight and Angela is flying home Southwest tomorrow.
I am all over the place. Reagan has been drinking through a straw!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HOORAY>>>> Praise the Lord Thank you GOD for all your blessing!!!!
I know you are so excited and scared to but you WILL be fine. GOD will be on that plane with you, Reagan and Jeanie...so just hold on to HIM...I love all of you...praying for you everyday all day.....
Debbie
JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND HOPE THAT REAGAN & FAMILY GETS TO COME HOME SOON WE WILL HAVE A BAG OF MNO'S WAITING YOUR FRIENDS IN ALABAMA BENNIE, MICHELLE,& SHELBY GREENHILL (BENNIE THE BUILDER)
YAY! You'll be in my prayers tomorrow as always. I hope you have a safe and uneventful flight home...or almost home. I hope you can continue the blog, although I talk to Mickie almost daily, I get so much from reading your words.
Love ya,
Rachelle
Way to go, Reagan! We're praying for safe and UNEVENTFUL travels.
We went for our walk around the PICU this morning and saw the empty crib. Reagan is so special this I think I could still feel a little bit of her there. It was sad to see them starting to clean up bedspace 2.
I am so happy that you are getting closer to home. McBride family you have definitely left your footprints in many people's hearts here in Utah. Thank you for sharing your strength with me. Keep on fighting through life's challenges and God will bless you, through the good and hard.
Suzanne & Alia Reber
Yay for you Reagan! I am so excited that you got to move closer to home, hopefully the next step of getting all the way hope happens soon! I am going to miss seeing your sweet face and being able to come and talk with you. I am sad I didn't get to say good bye to you all before you left, but I was sick and I didn't want to risk any infection! Jeri Ann you have been such an inspiration and support for Reagan, and I am so impressed by how strong you have stayed. I am very grateful for the relationship we developed, and I will be checking to see how things are going regularly. Stay strong McBride family, you are all awesome!
*Megan* (with child life)
Hi Jeri Ann,
I have been thinking about little Reagan, and you and your family constantly!! I just recently got Reagan's blog. This is a great way to keep up with how things are going. I will continue to keep her close in prayer. I hope the trip to AL went well for ya'll. Blow Reagan a kiss from Meadow!!
Love,
Lora & Meadow : )
We just wanted to let you know that we were thinking and praying for Reagan and the family. If there is ANYTHING that we could do please let us know. We would be glad to help you with anything that we can.
I hope you get to all go home very soon and that Reagan just keeps getting better everyday!
Jason, Casey, Mylie, Marlie & Millie
Post a Comment