Wednesday, May 7, 2008

stable

Reagan is stable. We will see how tomorrow goes. Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Steven said...

Allan, JeriAnn and kids,
We are all praying for you guys. Morgan says a prayer for Reagan every night before he goes to bed. We are all crying out to God for a miracle. I pray for strength and comfort for you as parents that only the Lord can supply. I wish that we could be there with you guys. If there is anything that we can do just let us know. In Christ Love, the McGees, Steven, Beckie, Morgan and Landon

Debbie said...

Good Morning,
Thanks for the pictures they help us be more a part of this with you. We all are praying everyday, I am asking everyone I talk to, see or can find to pray for God's Will to be done....He will answer the prayers, our understanding may not be very good right now but GOD is taking care of all of you. JeriAnn and Alan I am so thankful for your examples of Christianity, you have lead so many people to the Lord just by your daily living.
God Bless you and we love you.

Elliott and Debbie
Belgreen, AL