This blog has been created for our precious angel, Reagan. She has been such a blessing to us and we want to share her story with others who love and are praying for her.
JeriAnn, Allen, Reagan & Brennen, Hey sweeties! You are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Please know that the Lord has His hand on Reagan and is using her situation to spread His Glory! Everyday, your Aunt Paula and I share another story of how Reagan has reached out and touched someone. Darling, I know this is such a difficult and heartbreaking time for you, Allen, Brennen, and your entire extended family. I want to thank you for being willing to share Reagan’s trials and allowing us the privilege of praying for her and all of you. Your blog is wonderful - thank you for taking the time to set it up, give us a place to talk to you and the pictures - - - awesome! Reagan is an ANGEL and Brennen, with that wagon full of toys, still has that mischievous glint in his eyes (got to love that “all boy” personality-hehe). Guys, we are honored and humbled to be your friends. We can’t wait to give you hugs! Thoughts, Prayers and All our Love, Juanita, Keith, Jessica and Rachel
We knew each other for only 24 hours and Reagan is firmly entrenched in our hearts. We'll continue to pray and fast for her. When I prayed for patience, Heavenly Father sent me my three boys. When I prayed for wisdom, He sent Lauren to me. Through her life I have learned that His plan is always better than my plan. I usually don't understand the reasons and teh way does not always look clear to me. He knows Reagan. He has a plan for her.
Allen, Geri Ann, Reagan & Brennen, Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that a big part of south WV is praying for you guys. Glad to hear that Brennen is better! Thanks for the pics. My heart just aches for her. Sounds like she is running into quite a few obstacles, but we will just pray her over them one by one. Take care and know that we love you very much! Dave, Shelle & Chase
It is a miracle that I was born okay with a last minute decision for a C-section. At three months old they realized I had a brittle bone disease, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and multiple broken ribs and other fractures. After a lot of procedures, countless broken bones, and abounding tender love, I am fighting for my life today, but always find a way to make everybody smile.
3 comments:
JeriAnn, Allen, Reagan & Brennen,
Hey sweeties! You are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Please know that the Lord has His hand on Reagan and is using her situation to spread His Glory! Everyday, your Aunt Paula and I share another story of how Reagan has reached out and touched someone. Darling, I know this is such a difficult and heartbreaking time for you, Allen, Brennen, and your entire extended family. I want to thank you for being willing to share Reagan’s trials and allowing us the privilege of praying for her and all of you. Your blog is wonderful - thank you for taking the time to set it up, give us a place to talk to you and the pictures - - - awesome! Reagan is an ANGEL and Brennen, with that wagon full of toys, still has that mischievous glint in his eyes (got to love that “all boy” personality-hehe). Guys, we are honored and humbled to be your friends. We can’t wait to give you hugs!
Thoughts, Prayers and All our Love,
Juanita, Keith, Jessica and Rachel
We knew each other for only 24 hours and Reagan is firmly entrenched in our hearts. We'll continue to pray and fast for her. When I prayed for patience, Heavenly Father sent me my three boys. When I prayed for wisdom, He sent Lauren to me. Through her life I have learned that His plan is always better than my plan. I usually don't understand the reasons and teh way does not always look clear to me. He knows Reagan. He has a plan for her.
God bless. xoxo
Allen, Geri Ann, Reagan & Brennen,
Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that a big part of south WV is praying for you guys. Glad to hear that Brennen is better! Thanks for the pics. My heart just aches for her. Sounds like she is running into quite a few obstacles, but we will just pray her over them one by one. Take care and know that we love you very much!
Dave, Shelle & Chase
Post a Comment