Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update

Quick update from earlier... The neurologist came in and spoke with Allen. She does not think that the last episode was a seizure. They have an EEG hooked up to her to monitor just in case, but doesn't feel like it was one at all. If so, that would be wonderful! Allen seems to think that she is just really mad and grinding her teeth! She gets that from her Daddy! Ha! I guess we will wait and see!
Jer

11 comments:

Nikki Shipman said...

Hello McBride Family,

I just want you to know each of you are in my prayers. I pray and think of you several times daily. I love you and hope to see you soon. I am jealous Angela is getting to come see Reagan! Love, Nikki

Debbie said...

JeriAnn,
You are such a good Mom, with Mother's Day coming up just wanted you to know that you are a hero in my eyes as a CHRISTIAN, Wife and Mom. You and your family are so special to me that I feel like I am lost in a sea of "wanting to help some way" but knowing that I CAN help by praying and talking with GOD everyday (many times a day). We have to just have FAITH in our AWESOME GOD....Reagan and Brennen are so blessed to have you as their Mommy. Of course having a Chrisitan husband just completes the Christian Home. Alan you are such a blessing to the whole family...
Reagan is so smart she most likely is grinding to teeth to tell everyone I am MAD!!!!!

Love all of you,

Debbie and Elliott

Juanita said...

Friday, May 9
Happy Birthday JeriAnn!

Debbie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERI, WE LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBBIE

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, JeriAnn! You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so glad you started the blog. I check it several times during the day and have passed it on to other friends so they can pray for you all as well. :)

Love,

Tara :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JeriAnn! Hope you guys had a good day today. So happy to hear about the applesauce! YAY Still Praying......
Love,
Shelle, Dave & Chase

Debbie said...

Well Kiddos, just had to get up and do what horse breeders do when you get one ready to breed...lol Just wanted to let you know that we are up and praying for you.. We are so excited about the pudding little Miss Reagan enjoyed tonight, G'Mom Jeanie was so excited when I talked to her I just wanted to run outside and call to the world"she ate PUDDING"!!!!!!! It is 1 AM here and I know Jeri is laughing that I would be up doing farm stuff at this time of night...lol (trust me I got a nap, first.)

Love you,

Debbie and Elliott
and all the horses.

melissa holder said...

Hey Jeri, It was good getting to talk to you the other day. When does Allen and Breenon get to come home? Tell him if he needs a break I can come and take Breenon to the park w/ Webb for a few hour. I am in consatant prayer for liyttle Reagan and your family. I hope she is having a good day. I love ya, Call me anytime...I mean it!!!

Melissa

Hazel said...

Hi JeriAnn and family

We are praying for more good news
each day. Tell your mom and Allen
when they get home with Brennen if they need any help with him just call.

Love to you all

Hazel

Ruth said...

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I ask you to bless JeriAnn on this Mother's Day. I ask, Father, that you lift her above all of todays confusion. Give her a clear mind with every decision to be made. Give her peace and joy in the presence of our "all knowing God." Amen

Lynn's Mom

family said...

Jer & Al,
I miss all of you so much! Happy Mother's Day Jeri! I know you didn't get what you wanted for mother's day, but don't get upset Reagan will get moved to a room. Just remember she is on God's schedule not ours or anyone else's. God is watching over all of ya'll. Tell Tiff I said happy mom's day. Hug and kiss mom for me. Tell both of MY babies I love them BIG. :) I love all of ya'll.
Love,
Aunt Jessie