I haven't posted lately because there have not been any real changes. Reagan is still running fevers and they still do not know where they are coming from. She ran 102.4 last night so doc said if she did again tonight they would do another ultrasound to look at her belly. I think the surgeons are wanting to call it good because everything they are draining is coming back negative! Who knows! They are not wanting to test the hardware yet. I guess it is a little more invasive. It could involve a bone biopsy.
Overall she has felt good, until today. She is crying as we speak and will not tell me what is wrong and if anything is wrong! She has slept pretty much all day today. I think the room is getting smaller on us. She misses her daddy and I miss daddy and Brennen.
She will get blood work in the morning to see what her levels are. Yesterday her white blood count was up to 22! Doc thinks that it was just the difference in machines and that he didn't feel concerned about it. It was 20 then 21 and now 22. I am praying for much lower in the morning when they check it. Everything is frustrating!
I hope she has a better night tonight. She is still getting her days and nights mixed up and is not going to sleep until 3:30 and 4 am. Rough! Then she wants to sleep all day!
Please continue to pray for wisdom for the doctors and strength for all of us. Maybe tomorrow I can report good news about the blood work!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are still praying daily for sweet Reagan to get well soon and for you to have strength!!! I can only imagine how frustrating it all is for all of you! Sending you many hugs and keeping you all in our thoughts!
We are BELIEVING for Reagan and know that God is Healing her lil body and that you will all be Home Soon !! Jeriann--call me if you need to talk or anything. All my love and prayers to you both!!
Post a Comment