Monday, June 8, 2009

Keep Praying

Reagan has had an eventful day. She had to go for a CT scan today because her belly is swelling again. It showed no abscess but more fluid. If if doesn't take care of itself the surgeon will have to drain it. They assured Allen that they do this everyday!! She is keeping a fever so they are doing more cultures! Her heart rate and blood pressure have been high so they are watching her closely. It makes me so nervous, just when I thought things were going better. I know God is watching over her! I know He has a plan for her! I am still nervous about everything she is going through. I am ready for her to start feeling better. Please keep praying that God will continue to bless her and that she will start feeling like Reagan again. She is such a sweetie and I can't wait to hear her laugh and see her smile again. She can truly light up a room!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. I havent been able to come down there before 1 am it seems...but i go and peek in during the early am hours just to see her peaceful and resting. I'm praying for little reagan!! and your family!! You guys are so amazing and such an encouragement to me!! stay strong. god is good. cant wait for yall to get back to tower!! i'll see u before my week off!!:)please please let me know if yall need anything:)

McEvoy Family said...

Hey. I can say Jer, I completely understand how you feel. It is horrible. The unknown is so scary. I am amazed by you and Alan each day. I look up to you so much. I am praying so hard for you guys. God is great and Reagan is a blessing in so many lives. She is so amazing. I know it is tough, but I know you will find a way to hang in there. I love you and hope to talk to you soon. LOVE FROM PROVO!

Mary said...

Just started my week back tonight, so if there is anything that you need, please let me know! Continuing to pray for you all!

Momof two said...

We are praying for Reagan. I also want to thank you for your prayers while our Son AJ was in the PICU .

Jess said...

Alan and Jeri-
I am so sad to read that Reagan is having troubles. We will add her to our prayers. Hang in there. If you have any questions about the ostomy, feel free to ask. Isaac had one. Sending you our love.
The Brimleys