Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Resting!
When I had to leave Reagan she was resting. The doctors did have to drain her stomach. They are still draining! Over 1000 cc's. (30cc in an ounce) They let it drain for a while and then her heart rate will rise and they stop, and then they will drain again and same thing so they stop. I really don't know what is going on. I am praying that God will see her through this. They are telling us that her body is so sick that it is not absorbing where it needs to be and letting go of what it doesn't need. Her belly is so swollen. They are testing the fluid, but so far it has not grown anything. Tomorrow around 2 pm will be 48 hours. They thought that might be where the infection is and causing her fevers. Other than that, not much has changed. I will update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't imagine all that you are all going through right now! We are continuing to pray for Reagan as well as prayers for strength for you! Sending you many hugs right now!
Today more than ever, I'm praying that the miracles that Jesus has planned come swiftly; that the lost souls He is reaching through Reagan surrender soon; and that you are strengthened and emboldened like never before to press on toward the prize--Reagan's homecoming as a fully healed little girl who walked with Jesus for a time so the rest of us could catch a glimpse of Him!
I am so sorry for what you all are going through. I cannot imagine, but I know that somewhere God has a message and a reason for this. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you,
Tara
I came to your blog from the Swartley's. I am so sorry to hear about all your are facing right now. I can't imagine! I was looking at some of the pictures you had posted below, and do you live in Alabama? The picture of your son and your mom looks like it is in front of the admission office at Children's in Birmingham. I live in west central AL and have a 14mo old with type III.
Hello, this is Katelyn sassins mom! I found your blog spot with no problem, we will keep your precious Regan in our prayers!
Love The Sassin Family.
Here is Katelyns caringbridge
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katelynsassin
Post a Comment