Wednesday, June 24, 2009

She finally made it to surgery and the surgeon said the fluid did not look infected. He would have expected to see puss and it was clear bloody liquid. He is testing it anyway and we will know for sure in 48 hours! Not sure where we go from here! I am assuming they are going to start doing testing to see if the hardware is infected. Not what we want. We almost lost her last year! She had the cervical fusion in Salt Lake last year because her surgeon here did not feel comfortable doing it. I know I am jumping ahead, but does that mean we would go to Salt Lake and redo everything or try it here? I don't know.

I am still praying that tomorrow when they do her blood work that her white blood count has gone down and her fevers stop! She is crying right now for food. Once again, she can't eat. They want her bowel to settle down after surgery and make sure it is going to work right. Maybe tomorrow. I am keeping the FAITH! Not loving what she is going through, but trusting in Him! I know that with Him, all things are possible and I am praying for another miracle in Reagan's life.

No comments: