Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I will be so happy when I can report good news!

Reagan had another ultrasound of her belly today. There is still fluid there for sure, but not sure if it is absessed or infected. The surgeon didn't sound too confident that it was going to show them anything, but they are going to once again take her to the OR and drain more fluid! They want to see if the pockets of fluid have any infection. Fourth time to be put to sleep in less than 2 months! Poor baby! I know this sounds odd, but please pray that there IS infection and that they can get rid of all of it. We are praying this because it is the last step before they start looking for possible infection in her hardware! It makes us sick to think about it!

Her white blood count jumped to 39. Up from 35 yesterday. Her fever has been an average of 102! She is still talking so good and making us laugh! Her skin break down on her chin is looking better. She also has some breakdown on her back and it is not looking so great. It is hard to doctor it and keep pressure off of it because she lays in the bed all day.

Maybe I can report good news tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reagan, Sweetie we sure hope you get good news from the test results. Praying and Lifting you all up-- Let us know if theres anything we can do for you guys, Love David & Cindy