This blog has been created for our precious angel, Reagan. She has been such a blessing to us and we want to share her story with others who love and are praying for her.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Waiting!!!!
Still Waiting To Go Back To The OR!!!!! It is 3:10 pm and she has not had anything to eat since midnight last night! Still praying for healing and no infection in the hardware.
Still praying and believing for a total healing with you.
John 16:33-34
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
It is a miracle that I was born okay with a last minute decision for a C-section. At three months old they realized I had a brittle bone disease, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and multiple broken ribs and other fractures. After a lot of procedures, countless broken bones, and abounding tender love, I am fighting for my life today, but always find a way to make everybody smile.
1 comment:
Still praying and believing for a total healing with you.
John 16:33-34
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
Post a Comment