Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Reagan had an ok night. She slept most of the day yesterday so she was up at 5 am this morning and running a fever! We have no idea where they are coming from. They think that she may be having withdrawals from all the drugs so they are going to up her dosage a little and see if that works. If not, they are going to do another CT scan to see if she has infection in her stomach.

She had to get another blood transfusion last night due to her levels being low yesterday. Actually it was low a few days ago and just found the blood last night after calling in a specialist. Apparently she has developed a type of weird antibody from all of the transfusions she has had She is on three antibiotics, two pain meds, laceicks (i know i misspelled that), plus Tylenol for fever! Ugh!

Please pray for sweet Reagan and my sanity! I have about reached my breaking point!!!

Mommy

3 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

I'm so sorry to hear Reagan is still running fevers! I can't imagine how incredibly hard this is on all of you! We are praying really hard for her to pull through all of this soon! Keep strong! Sending you many more hugs!

Lisa Knight said...

McBrides~ we are praying for all 4 of you! I know that this is such a hard time for you, but God is Faithful. I'm asking Him to remind you of His goodness today!

Anonymous said...

Matthew 11:28

28 "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.