Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank you Tiff for making Reagan's blog look so cute! Great Job! It looks more girly!

She is doing about the same. They added a new dr. to the list today. I think he is a GI doc. He is checking out her liver. They are not wanting to leave any stone uncovered and just trying to figure out what is causing the crazy fevers and big belly! He wants an ultrasound and to increase her diuretics.

I found out today that they also took her appendix out during surgery. Had no idea! I guess its pretty normal for them to do that!

Thanks for the many prayers! F.R.O.G.-Fully Rely on God's Strength! Allen has to keep reminding me that it is on His time and not ours that Reagan is healed. I am just ready to see improvement!

3 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Still praying for Reagan and adding prayers that the drs will have wisdom to understand her needs. Much love and hugs form your PCMC PICU neighbors.

Anonymous said...

Romans 8:37

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Melissa Swartley said...

Still sending many hugs to you all and praying for sweet Reagan!